Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: May 7th



This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is books I read when I need something light and fun! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

#1: Sleepless by Terri Clark - Its been awhile since I read this one but I remember loving it!

#2: Flower Shop Mystery series by Kate Collins - My current in-progress series; I've been really loving this one! Murder has never been so fun!

#3: Fairest by Gail Carson Levine - One of my childhood favorites; I've always loved Fairest and every time I need something light and cute I always run to this one!

#4: Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison - I ABSOLUTELY loved this book when I first read it. To be honest the rest of the series kind of sucks but this one is amazing!

#5: Major Crush by Jennifer Echols - Another one I haven't read in awhile but I remember reading a ton in middle school. Always a cute read.

#6: Maid Sama! by Hiro Fujiwara - I'm a huge manga/anime fan and Maid Sama! has quite possibly my favorite love interest of all time. I have way too many crushes on fictional characters.

#7: Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale - I LOVED Shannon Hale in middle school and Rapunzel's Revenge was one of my favorites.

#8: Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori - And yet another of my fictional character crushes...

#9: Love Com by Aya Nakahara - Super cute manga! That's all I have to say :)

#10: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi by Shungiku Nakamura - My guilty pleasure. I loved the anime more than the manga but an adorable story nonetheless. More for the older crowd this manga has a lot of subtle jokes that make it even more funny.

Tell me what your top ten books when you need something light and fun are in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment