This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about books that I find intimidating. Whether it's based on length or the fear that I won't love it as much as the first these are the top ten books I'm most intimidated to read! If you want to find out how to do your own Top Ten Tuesday check out The Broke and Bookish to find out how!
1. Easy by Tammara Webber - Maybe it's just because I'm cheap and don't want to pay $5.99 for a book I'm not sure I'm going to like but I keep going back and forth on my decision to read this one. I've heard such wonderful things about it but realistic fiction isn't really my thing.... plus $5.99 is a lot for an E-book.
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - I've been a fan of Cassandra Clare for a long time but I'm especially nervous about this one. Maybe it's because I'm such a die-hard Will fan and I just have a feeling that Tessa ends up with Jem... I don't know, but I'm nervous nonetheless.
3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - As anyone who's been following me for any length of time knows I am OBSESSED with the Mara Dyer series, as in mind-blowingly in love with it, which is why I'm so nervous for this novel to come out. After how the last one ended I need answers and this book will deliver them all, I'm just scared to find out what the answers are!
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth - I've heard so much about this novel that I have super high expectations, making it impossible for this novel to live up to them all. I'm excited to read it but I'm also nervous that it won't be all I think it will be.
5. Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire - Another series that I'm absolutely in love with is the October Dayes series, I've absolutely adored every book so far so there's no reason for me to think I'll dislike this one... but there's always that worry that it won't live up to how wonderful the last one was.
6. Night Broken by Patricia Briggs - I'm always nervous for Mercy Thompson novels, I just love them so much I don't ever want to be disappointed! (Not that I've ever been disappointed by a book by Briggs but still...)
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I've never read a book by John Green but being a bit of a tumblr addict I've heard a lot about his books. Needless to say I have high expectations, and I know I'm going to cry.
8. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire - I'm more excited for this novel than nervous but there's always that little feeling you get when you read the sequel to a book you absolutely adored.
9. Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead - Mead's adult novels never as good as her YA ones, but I'm still hoping for an absolutely amazing adult one.
10. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel- I have this book in the to-read section of my Kindle but it's been taking me forever to get around to it. I'm not a big fan of zombie novels and this one is not just a zombie novel but a long zombie novel!
Leave a comment telling me your top ten most intimidating books!