Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: September 10th
This weeks theme for Top Ten Tuesday is books I would love to see made into movies (in a perfect world where they don't get ruined that is!) I'm not really one for movies so I have a feeling this one will be a little tough for me...if you want to learn more about doing your own Top Ten Tuesday check out The Broke and Bookish!
1. The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs - I know I put this series on almost all of my Top Ten Tuesday lists but I just know that it would make a wonderful movie! I don't think there is any actor who would do Adam justice though...
2. The Naming by Alison Croggon - High fantasy always seems to translate well to the big screen and I have a feeling that The Naming would be one of those movies with heart pounding action scenes and a perfectly epic soundtrack to go along with it.
3. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - I always love historical movies and what's better than a historical novel about none other than assassin nuns?
4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Forbidden love and plenty of action I know that this one would make an exciting movie!
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Since it's my favorite book I know that no movie would ever do it justice, no matter how perfect the world, but I would still love to see this one as a movie!
6. Fairest by Gail Carson Levine - I've always liked Fairest more than Ella Enchanted and I have a feeling this book would make an adorable movie.
7. Sabriel by Garth Nix - Like The Naming I have a feeling Sabriel would be one of those movies with pulse pounding action and a super amazing soundtrack to go with it!
8. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - The intrigue and suspense would make this one another awesome movie! But then the book was so amazing that it would be impossible to top that!
9. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness - Even though the second one was a little slow the first one had more than enough action and romance to make it a fantastic read and likely an epic movie!
10. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - Sam and Ana are just so cute I don't know how their relationship would transfer to the big screen but if it was done right I know this book would make a great movie!