This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is sequels I can't wait to get my hands on! There are so many I think sticking to ten is going to be hard! If you want to start doing your own Top Ten Tuesday check out the Broke and Bookish to find out how!
1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - We all knew this would be on the top of my list. The day this book comes out will be the day I get no sleep.
2. The Firey Heart - I'm sure everyone saw this one coming too... we all know that Adrian is basically my fictional boyfriend. FIFTEEN DAYS EVERYBODY!
3. Night Broken by Patricia Briggs - I feel like I'm being way predictable, since anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with The Mercy Thompson series, but I just LOVE this series! My feels are getting a little out of control.
4. The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire - My god, I don't know if I can handle the rest of this list, I'm getting all excited. I have no idea where I would be without Tybalt...
5. Infinite by Jodi Meadows - Another series I'm so in love with I can hardly bear it. Sam and Ana are the cutest thing in the world and I'm sure I'm going to shed tears over their cuteness in this one!
6. Cress by Marissa Meyer - The books in this series just keep getting better and better so I can't wait to see how this one turns out!
7. The Treatment by Suzanne Young - I feel like I'm getting a little out of predictable territory with this one
8. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout - The last Lux book was perfect, seriously one of the best books I'd ever read, and this one is going to top it. I just know it.
9. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton - I've been following this series for quite awhile now and I can't wait for the final book in the trilogy to finally come out! I have to know how it all ends!
10. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - After the last book I found myself torn between Warner and Adam and now I'm not sure which side I'm on.. which I'm sure will make this book all the better!
Leave a comment telling me the top ten sequels you cant wait to get your hands on!