Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: December 10th




Top Ten Tuesday was created by the Broke and Bookish because honestly, who doesn't love lists! This week's theme is the top ten books on my winter reading list!

1. Parasite by Mira Grant - Since I love Seanan McGuire I'm absolutely thrilled to read this book by her! I love dystopian novels and I can't wait to see how McGuire, or Grant, handles it!

2. The Lonely by Tara Brown - When I read the description on Netgalley I knew I had to read this one! I've had it on my Kindle for weeks now and I'm so excited to get around to it!

3. The Curse Keepers by Denise Grover Swank - Same as the one above I got this one from Netgalley ages ago and I need to get around to it! I've heard great things about Swank and I can't wait to finally read a book by her.

4. Four Seconds to Lose by K. A. Tucker - I'm super excited to read this one in the Ten Tiny Breath's series! I have a feeling this one is going to be better than the second one; I have a feeling Cain has interesting story and I can't wait to read it.

5. Skin Walker by Faith Hunter - I've had this book on my Kindle forever and I have a feeling it's going to be a good one.

6. Stray by Rachel Vincent - I've been meaning to get around to this book for years and I think the time is coming! Can't wait!

8. Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks - My best friend thinks this series is absolutely fantastic, and she's always right, so this is one of the number one books on my reading list!

9. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder - My re-read of this series has gone on a bit of a hiatus (oh no!) but I'm determined to get back to it!

10. Hell Fire by Ann Aguirre - I've been meaning to get to this book for so long I can hardly remember what happened in the first! I remember liking the first one though so this one should turn out to be good.

Leave me a comment letting me know what books you're excited to read this winter!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to see your thoughts on Stray - it was one of those series that got better and better with each book. :)

    ReplyDelete