This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is my favorite books of 2013! I read so many great ones it's going to be hard to pick. Make sure to check out the Broke and Bookish to find out more about Top Ten Tuesday!
1. Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey - Hands down one of the best books I read in 2013! With romance, Celtic lore, and a haunting story line this was most definitely a keeper.
2. Frost Bite by Patricia Briggs - I'm a huge, huge, huge fan of Patricia Briggs and Frost Bite was one of my favorites in the series. I loved being able to read from Adam's point of view and I always adore the romance between Adam and Mercy.
3. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Origin was no doubt the best book in the Lux series thus far. The romance was perfect and the alternating perspectives made this one absolutely fantastic!
4. One More Bite by Jennifer Rardin - I never thought I would love this series as much as I do! The sexual tension between Jaz and Vayl is killer and thats what makes the series so good.
5. Asunder by Jodi Meadows - Even though Incarnate was marginally better Asunder was a great sequel! With the next book in the trilogy coming out shortly I can't wait to go back and read the first two again!
6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - Cinder was a good novel but Scarlet was an amazing one. I loved the new characters and the world Meyer has created never fails to intrigue me.
7. Ten Tiny Breaths by K. A. Tucker - The only contemporary book that made it on my list, Ten Tiny Breaths was hands down one of the best New Adult books I've ever read and it sparked my love of the New Adult genre.
8. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs - My favorite book in the Mercy Thompson series I know I didn't read it for the first time in 2013 but I think I loved it even more on the re-read.
9. The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross - Hands down the best book in the series so far I was thrilled to see Finley and Griffin finally get together and have the story with Jack Dandy taken care of.
10. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - Like Iron Kissed, I know I didn't read this book for the first time in 2013 but I loved this one the second time around as well. One of the best fantasy novels out there I can't wait to get back to my re-read of the series.. it's just a matter of finding the time!
Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite books of 2013 were!