This week the Top Ten Tuesday theme is the top ten books on my summer reading list. To find out more about Top Ten Tuesday make sure to check out The Broke and Bookish.
1. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire - After how much I loved Beautiful Disaster I am dying to read the story from Travis's point of view!
2. Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn- This book has been on my reading list for so long I'm determined to finally get to it this summer.
3. The Program by Suzanne Young- Sounds like an interesting story!
4. Significance by Shelly Crane- Now that I finally have a Kindle I'm SO EXCITED to finally get the chance to read this novel. I've heard such great things I have a feeling it will be good!
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth- I feel out of the loop for having put this book off for so long!
6. The Witches Daughter by Paula Brackston- I've always had a fascination with witches in a historical context so this novel definitely appeals to me.
7. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper- I read this book a year or two ago and remember really liking it. Now that there are more books in the series I want to start over and read them all in order.
8. The Girl with The Iron Touch by Kady Cross- After how the previous novel ended I can't wait to see what happens in this one!
9. Ill Wind by Rachel Caine- At one time I adored the Morganville Vampires series, even though I kind of lost track of that one I'm excited to read more by Caine.
10. The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot - I read this series a few years ago, back in about 2008 maybe, and I loved it. I want to go back and see if it's as good as I remember.
Leave a comment telling me what your top ten books on your summer reading list are!