Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: August 20th

ttt


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is dedicated to things that make my life as a reader and book blogger a little bit easier! If you want to start doing your own Top Ten Tuesday

1. Kindle - I would be totally lost without my Kindle! I tend to read the majority of my books on here and it makes it much easier to accept review requests since I can have the book instantly!

2. NetGalley - If you are a book blogger and don't use NetGalley I would highly recommend checking it out! Free copies of titles before their released is always a good thing!

3. Goodreads - I can't even begin to explain how often I use Goodreads on a daily basis! My favorite website by far!

4. My local library offering digital titles for check out - My local library has recently started loaning digital titles and I love it! Because of school and work I never have time to make my way down to the library, now I don't have to!

5. Library bookstore - The few times I do make it to the library I always stop in the library bookstore, I've gotten hardbacks there for only a dollar!

6. Amazon - Am I the only one who loves going through the free books on Amazon?

7. Scheduled posting - I love being able to schedule posts! Since I'm not often home during the day it's so nice to be able to have a post go up at a certain time without posting it myself!

8. Reading other blogs - Reading on other blogs always inspires me for my own, so I always loving finding new blogs to enjoy.

9. The Library- Even though I don't go there as often as I want I love checking out books! Being the broke college student that I am it's nice to not have to buy every book I want to read.

10. Used bookstores - Since there isn't a new book store in my town if I do want to buy a book I always check  the local used bookstores first. I love finding cheap used books!

4 comments:

  1. E-books from the library is pretty much my favorite thing in life. It's the reason I bought my Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that libraries are starting to offer digital books now. My library has a decently extensive selection!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. They definitely make life easier! I love not having to go all the way to the library for a book I want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My library doesn't have everything but it has a pretty big selection! I just love getting digital titles from the library :)

    ReplyDelete