Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: September 24th




This weeks Top Ten Tuesday theme is the best sequels out there, instead of choosing books that part of a series I'm going to try to stick to series with only three books or less! If you want to learn more about doing your own Top Ten Tuesday check out the Broke and Bookish!

1. Everbound by Brodi Ashton - With a fantastic cliff hanger ending this novel goes head to head with Everneath, they're both so wonderful its hard to pick which one I like more!

2. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale - I absolutely adored the Goose Girl when I first read it and I adored Enna Burning even more! One of my favorite books from my middle school years.

3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Heart-wrenching and emotional The Evolution of Mara Dyer is one of the most

4. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers - I would say this one was about equal to Grave Mercy but I loved both of these novels, nothing's better than killer nuns!

5. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - Cinder was fantastic but Scarlet was even better! I absolutely adored Scarlet and Wolf and I have a feeling the next book will be even better!

6. The Girl with the Iron Touch by Kady Cross - The romance really picks up with this novel and I absolutely adored the pairings between all the characters and I can't wait to see where it all goes!

7. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - In the first novel I was rooting for Adam all the way but in this novel I found myself torn between Adam and Warner, even though I'm not a fan of love triangles I can't wait to see how this turns out!

8. Sever by Lauren DeStefano - A fantastic conclusion to the series I was a little saddened by the ending but at the same time it all worked out really well, so I don't know what to think.

9. Asunder by Jodi Meadows - Sam and Ana are one of my favorite fictional couples of all time and so many secrets are revealed in this novel that in a way its almost better than Incarnate, but I would have to say they are pretty equally matched.

10. Supernaturally by Kiersten White - This series is so adorable it's impossible not to love it, Evie is a little ditzy but thats just a part of her charm!

1 comment:

  1. I was hesitant to read Scarlet, but now you've made me really want to read it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete