Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: November 26th




This week my Top Ten Tuesday list is going to focus on things that I'm thankful for! Even though I could do anything I think I'm going to stick to bookish things only. Don't forget to take a look at the Broke and Bookish website to learn more about Top Ten Tuesday!

1. Goodreads - You have no idea how much time I spend on this website. Adding books that look good, rating books I've already read, I'm seriously a girl obsessed. (I'm on here more than I'm on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr combined...)

2. Amazon - I really love Amazon. From browsing through the free books and pre-ordering books that I NEED to have Amazon has it all. Plus my wishlist is only about 50 books long..

3. Kindle - If there is one purchase I will never regret it's my Kindle, I absolutely adore reading on here and it's so nice to have all my books in one place!

4. Library - I would be totally lost without my local library. I'm in there every week checking out a whole stack of books, plus it's free, nothing can beat that.

5. E-library - Quite possibly even better than the local library is the E-library! I don't even have to leave my house to check out books now! Granted the selection is limited and since the E-library is for the whole state the wait lists are pretty long but I still love it!

6. My best friend - She seriously recommends the best books in the world for me to read. Half the reason I love half the series I do is because of her!

7. Netgalley - AMAZING website. I've read so many amazing books from here it's not even funny.

8. My blog - I started this blog for fun one summer when I was bored and I'm blow away by how much it's taken off. I never expected to have 10 followers much less over 1,000!

9. Authors - The true source behind my blog is all the fantastic authors out there. Without them I wouldn't have a blog or have amazing books to read, so I really have them to thank for everything.

10. My followers - There really aren't even words to explain how thankful I am for all my followers. It means so much to me that anyone would find my blog worth following.. thank you so much!

Let me know in the comments what Top Ten bookish things you're thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment