Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: December 17th




Because I had a post already planned for yesterday Top Ten Tuesday is going to be a day late this week.This Wednesday I'm going to be listing my top ten new to me authors that I discovered in 2013! Since I did a ton of re-reading this year I have a feeling this one might fall a little short. On a side note, don't forget to check out the creators of Top Ten Tuesday; The Broke and Bookish!

1. Jennifer Rardin - I can't believe I ended up liking the Jaz Parks series as much as I do! One of the best urban fantasy series out there I have the sixth book on my Kindle and you have no idea how excited I am to get to it.

2. Larissa Ione - Apparently the book I read by her 'wasn't her best' according to all the reviews I read so her other books must be amazing! I'm so excited to read more books by her!

3. Jennifer L. Armentrout - I wasn't sure about the Lux seires when I first started it but it turned out to be one of the best series I started in 2013... the last book was amazing and I'm eager to see where it all goes!

4. K. A. Tucker - If there is one genre I am in love with it is New Adult. Tucker is one of my favorite NA authors and I just can't get enough of her books even though they aren't what I typically read.

5. Suzanne Young - Even though I read a lot of critical reviews about The Program I still think it was an amazing book. I can't wait for the sequel to come out!

6. Mary Lindsey - Last, but not least, Ashes on the Waves was no doubt my favorite book of 2013. I'ts been a month or two now and I'm still obsessing over how great it was, if you haven't read that book yet trust me, you need to.
Leave a comment letting me know what new authors you discovered in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment