This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a tricky one! This week the theme is top ten things on my reading wishlist, weather is topics I want authors to write about or characters and plot devices. I don't think I'll be able to get 10 but I'll do my best!
1. Mental illness/abnormal psychology - One of the things that never fails to fascinate me is abnormal psychology. I love reading about characters going through mental illnesses and learning more about the psychology behind it.
2. Romance with substance - If there is one thing I can't stand it's romance that has no spark. I love being able to feel butterflies in my stomach right along with the characters!
3. Characters my age - One of the things I love most about the New Adult genre is that they characters are my age! I feel like there's a huge gap in ages between the YA and Adult genres and New Adult fits in there perfectly.
4. Steampunk - Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but it seems that good steampunk novels are few and far between. Either I need to start finding more or authors need to start writing more!
5. Celtic history - I love historical novels set in Ireland/Scotland and I feel like the good ones are few and far between.
6. Greek Mythology - Mythology of any kind is always top on my reading list but I especially love the Greek myths. Any book based on the Greek Myths is always on my reading list!
Leave a comment telling me what the top things on your reading wishlist are!