This weeks Top Ten Tuesday theme focuses on my New Years resolutions, since I don't think I have 10 bookish themed ones I'm going to do 5 bookish ones and 5 regular ones. To find out more about Top Ten Tuesday take a look at the Broke and Bookish!
1. Read more! - My number one goal for this year is to read more. Especially toward the end of this year I really started to fall off on my reading schedule. Since I work almost full time and am enrolled in college full time its hard to keep up, but I'm determined this year!
2. Post more often!- This one goes hand and hand with my goal to read more. I try to post at least 4 times a week but with how busy I am sometimes I have to take a week off or end up posting only a 2 or 3 times a week. I am determined to post at least 4 times a week, I may not be there right now, but by the end of the year I hope I will be!
3. Read at least one classic - I don't tend to read the most intellectual of novels, and I like that, but at the same time sometimes I feel like I should be reading something a little more on the smart side.
4. Read 125 books - I didn't make my goal last year but I'm determined to do it this year! Hopefully I'm a little more productive and actually get things done, that way I have more time to read!
5. Finish requested reviews faster - I can't even begin to thank all the people who send me books to read, however it always takes me FOREVER to get my review up. Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with me but I'm going to do my best to do better this year!
1. Eat less sugar - I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world, whenever I make coffee I have people ask me "Would you like some coffee with that sugar?" Its a real problem and since I'm going to Florida in March for vacation I want to be as fit and healthy as I can!
2. Be more social - I have a tendency to want to stay home and read instead of spending time with friends. This year I really want to spend more time with my friends instead of spending all my days off holed up at home reading (though some of the best days are spent like that).
3. Get things done- For me procrastination is my biggest flaw. I always get things done but I always wait until the last moment and then stress myself out. This year I really want to get ahead on not only my blogging but on school work as well.
4. Get homework done - This goes hand in hand with the last one. Being enrolled in college full time, working almost full time, and running this blog takes a lot of time and homework always seems to come last in my list of priorities. I'm hoping that I can be more organized this year and give myself more time to get things done without stressing.
5. Take a vacation - I'm so excited because this one is actually happening (I've got my plane tickets and everything!) I don't tend to go on very many vacations but I'm going to be going to Florida in March and I'm so excited I can barely take it!
Leave a comment letting me know what your New Year's Resolutions are (bookish or not!)