Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: August 27th
This weeks Top Ten Tuesday theme is most memeorable secondary characters. To find out more about Top Ten Tuesday visit the Broke and Bookish!
1. Jesse Hauptman from The Mercy Thompson series - I love every character from this series but if there is one that just really stands out to me it's Jesse. She's so funny and quirky that I can't help but love her a little more with every book.
2. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments - Magnus is pretty much what every warlock needs to be. He's sassy, he's a bad ass, and he's gay. Besides there is nothing cuter than Alex's and Magnus's relationship.
3. Sylvester from The October Dayes series - If I ever wanted someone to be a ruler it would be Sylvester, he's a facinating character (like most of the characters from this series) and I can't wait to see more of him in upcoming novels.
4. Soap from Etiquette and Espionage - A sootie and Sophronia's partner in crime Soap was one of my favorite secondary charcters from the novel. Plus he and Sophronia would be adorable together.
5. Myrnin from The Morganville Vampires series - A little bit genius and mostly crazy I love reading about Myrnin because you never know what he's going to do next!
6. Tybalt from the October Dayes series - Even though he becomes more of a main character as the series goes on Tybalt is one of my all time favorite love interests/secondary characters. McGuire has perfectly captured the attitude of a cat and given it to Tybalt, making me love him all the more.
7. Michael Glass from The Morganville Vampires - I love the brother/sister relationship between Claire and Michael. Caine is such an expert at character relationships that you can tell that they love each other but it isn't weird or like a love triangle.
8. Portia from the Lady Julia Gray series - Even though these novels are set in the 1800's I just love the accepting attitude Portia's family has about her relationship with Jane. I love the message that Rayborn is subtly sending and I wholeheartedly agree.
9. Bergman from the Jaz Parks series - I absolutely love Bergman and his inventions. Even though he can be a little annoying he's always humorous and never fails to make me laugh.
10. Giguhl from the Sabina Kane series - Even though this series never stood out to me Giguhl did. Absolutely hilarious I loved his attitude and his character was the one redeeming quality to the otherwise mediocre series.